1. Gratitude Journal: Write daily 10 things to be grateful and feel that gratitude.
2. Picture: These days most of us have mobile camera. Take a snap of every moment or thing you are grateful for. If you are an artist, you can draw, or paint them.
3. Gratitude rock: Carry your Gratitude Rock and use it to pay your gratitude whenever you feel as it is.
4. Gratitude Circle: Playing the game with your buddies and share your Gratitude.
5. Optimism for every condition: Seeing the bright side of every condition of your life. There is always something to be grateful for.
6. Dance: Have you seen the movie "The Proposal" where the Granny use to dance with her music player in Jungle. She dance with her music to pay her gratitude to God for everything in her Life.
7. Music: Listen your favorite music and Enjoy. While listening the music, you are paying your gratitude to your Mind-Body-Soul. Whatever we feel from inside, we manifest outside.
8. Gratitude Meditation. Meditation is the conscious sleeping. Calm your mind and feel your breath and heartbeat in the silence. Our Heart is the portal to connect the supreme consciousness. We all are connected by the portal of Heart Chakra. By paying gratitude to our heart, we can be grateful to everyone.
9. Walking Gratitude: As the Spiritual Teacher and Monk Thich Nhat Hanh has said, "Walk as you are kissing the earth." With every footsteps you can say Thank You.
You can walk 100 thankful footsteps daily, it hardly takes only two minutes.
There was an ad commercial of Idea Mobile with Tagline "Walk and Talk. Walk when you Talk you will be healthy."
You can change it as "Walk and Thank You" or "Thank You Steps". Say Thank You in mind while walking and you will be blessed.
10. Live in Now: STOP for a moment, LOOK around you and FEEL you have everything NOW you need for your life. The only time you always have is Now and God has given you everything you need Now. Live in NOW.
11. Faith: Give Thanks to Unknown blessings coming in your way which will be seen in your future. As per quantum physics, we are created and destroyed every second, even a single gratitude can change your life instantly.
12. Mirror: Go in front of mirror and say Thank You, say I Love You to the person standing in mirror. Everything in your life is the reflection of your thoughts-words-actions ie MANSA WACHA KARMANA. You are that (where That means whatever you want to have or become) TAT TVAM ASI. Be Grateful to Yourself. Love Thyself. Know Thyself.
13: Chanting: Someone asked a question "how to change the life from today itself" to Moozi, spiritual saint. Moozi replied: I have a mantra, I will give it to you, use it again and again. No reasons, No explanations, Just use it. That mantra is Thank You.
Life was never a punisher, life is a teacher. Life is always corrective, so be grateful for that. Thank You.
14. Appreciation: See the good aspects of everyone around you from all walks of life, for every person. Every person wants to be appreciated. When you appreciate them, they give you more reasons for their appreciation. Keep Appreciating.
15. Smile: (S)ee (M)iracles (I)n (L)ife (E)veryday/(E)verytime/(E)verywhere ! Smile ! We smile naturally when we see any beauty. You can see the beauty in everything and SMILE Forever. Seeing the beauty in everyone is like seeing the divine inside. You become the divine by seeing everything as divine, as the gift by God.
Whatever you give in your gratitude merges with the supreme consciousness and reflects back more blessings to be grateful more.